This UI Kit contains all Twitter Bootstrap 3 UI controls in vector format, Glyphicons that come with Bootstrap and lots of bonus UI elements that are perfect for mockuping control and admin panels.
Includes Adobe Illustrator, PDF and Sketch files.
Fuel UX provides all of the styles and plugins from the revolutionary Twitter Bootstrap project, with the following additions:
- Checkbox - consistent cross-browser cross-platform look and feel for checkbox elements
- Combobox - combines input and dropdown for easy and flexible data selection
- Datagrid - renders data in a table with paging, sorting, and searching
- Pillbox - manages selected items with color-coded text labels
- Radio - consistent cross-browser cross-platform look and feel for radio elements
- Search - combines input and button for integrated search interaction
- Select - extends button dropdown with the ability to set and retrieve the selected item
- Spinner - provides convenient numeric input with increment and decrement buttons
- Tree - renders data in a tree, supporting caching and optional multi-selection
- Wizard - displays a multi-step process to be completed in a specific order
Every single icon re-created from the ground up to be optimized for Bootstrap’s default 14px.
Plus 40 new icons (including CSS animated spinning icons), but still a smaller package overall. And now you can download just a sub-set icons you need. Now under the SIL open font license, with the MIT license for code.